Complaints Handling Statement
FPG Solicitors are committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. If you are unhappy with any aspects of your service we want to know about it as we take all complaints seriously. If you have a complaint please contract Benjamin Posener on 0844 826 7789 or at firstname.lastname@example.org or by post to our office at Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1JS. A copy of our complaints policy is available online or by request addressed to Benjamin Posener.
Complaints Handling Policy
FPG Solicitors is committed to providing a high quality legal service to all our clients. When something goes wrong, we need you to tell us about it. This will help us to improve our standards.
Complaints Handling Procedure
If you have a concern or a complaint, please contact us as soon as you are aware of the problem so his can be addressed. All correspondence should be addressed to Mr Benjamin Posener at FPG Solicitors, Devonshire House, 582 Honeypot Lane, Stanmore, Middlesex HA7 1JS.
What Will Happen Next?
- We will send you a letter acknowledging receipt of your complaint within five days of your raising your concerns, enclosing a copy of this procedure
- We will then investigate your complaint. This will normally involve passing your complaint to our client care partner, Benjamin Posener, who will review your matter file and speak to the member of staff who acted for you.
- Benjamin Posener will then invite you to a meeting to discuss and, it is hoped, resolve your complaint. He will do this within 14 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- Within three days of the meeting, Benjamin Posener will write to you to confirm what took place and any solutions he has agreed with you.
- If you do not want a meeting or it is not possible, Benjamin Posener will send you a detailed written reply to your complaint, including his suggestions for resolving the matter within 21 days of sending you the acknowledgement letter.
- At this stage, if you are still not satisfied, you should contact us again to explain why you remain unhappy with our response and we will review your comments. Depending on the matter we may at this stage arrange for another partner to review the decision.
- We will write to you within 14 days of receiving your request for a review, confirming our final position on your complaint and explaining our reasons.
- If you are still not satisfied, you can then contact the legal Ombudsman at PO Box 15870, Birmingham B30 9EB or call 0300 555 0333 about your complaint. Any complaint to the Legal Ombudsman must usually be made within six months of your receiving a final written response from us regarding your complaint. The Legal Ombudsman has provided further guidance on its service at www.legalombudsman.org.uk.
If we have to change any of the timescales above, we will let you know and explain why.